Please read the following carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your personal information and how we treat them.
The information we collect about you
We collect many types of information from and about our site users, including, for example:
– Information we collect when browsing our Site, including IP addresses, cookies and web beacons;
– your first and last name, contact details, address, phone number, records and copies of your mail (including e-mail addresses), if you contact us and access the product purchase services offered by our Site.
– Usage details, IP addresses, cookies and other technologies
– Usage details and IP addresses. We can collect statistical information about the equipment, actions and browsers of our Site users. This information derives from your visit and navigation on the Site. Information may include, for example:
(a) traffic, logbook data and other communication data;
(b) information on the resources you access;
(c) information about your computer and internet connection (for example, including your IP address, operating system and browser type) for system administration;
Cookies. We can get information about your general use of the Internet using cookies. A cookie is a small file stored on your computer’s hard drive. Using Cookies helps us improve our Site and offer a better and more personalized service, which allows us to:
– we estimate the size of the public and patterns of use;
– we stock information about your preferences, which allows us to personalize your site according to your individual interests;
– recognize you when you return to our Site.
– Web beacons. Some pages of the Site may contain electronic images known as web beacons (also called single pixel gifs). Web beacons allow the Company to collect certain information about the users of the Site, including, for example, the number of users accessing each webpage, traffic data, logbook data and other communication data, information about access resources and information about the user’s computer and Internet connection (including IP addresses, operating systems, and browser type). Web beacons are not used to access your personal information on the Site, but are used only to compile aggregate site usage statistics and to check the integrity of the system and the server.
Use of information
We use the information we collect about you or that you provide us, including personal information, for the following purposes:
– to present the Site and its content in an appropriate and efficient way for you and your computer;
– to provide you with the information you request;
– to let you know about our new products, or about changes made to them, including direct marketing;
– compiling user statistics;
– Security and Improvement of our Site.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose personal information that we obtain through this Site to third parties for:
– comply with a court order or other legal obligation;
– protect the Company’s rights and assets. This includes the exchange of information to protect against fraud.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information over the Internet is never 100% safe. Any transmission of personal information involves your assumption.
The rights you receive in connection with the processing of your personal data are the following:
-You can obtain from the Company, on request and free of charge, the confirmation that your personal data is processed by us, as well as details of this processing. The application can be submitted at no cost only once a year;
– the right to rectify, update, block or transform anonymous data whose processing does not comply with the law, in particular incomplete or inaccurate data;
– the right to oppose at any time, for legitimate and legitimate reasons related to your particular situation, the processing of your personal data;
– the right to oppose you free of charge and without any justification for processing your personal data for direct marketing on behalf of data carriers or on behalf of a third party, or to disclose your data for that purpose;
– the right to challenge decisions taken solely on the basis of data processing performed by automated means and producing legal consequences for you.
In order to exercise these rights, you can file an application, signed and dated to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will keep your personal data for a period of time required for the purposes specified in the “Use of Information” section, but not more than 5 years. Once the data is no longer needed for these purposes, it will be deleted.
As far as you have any concerns regarding the privacy of your personal data that we process or you wish to make a privacy claim, please email us at email@example.com. We will contact you to confirm your email receipt. After receiving your email, we will investigate the concern or complaint submitted and we will do our best to provide you with our response within a reasonable time.